Wow…we gave away 4,113 books this week! Makes me feel positively philanthropic. Thanks to all those new readers…hope you really enjoy Sleeping Dogs Lie and come back for more!
Archive for the 'Giveaway' Category
Here’s the best kind of giveaway…it’s for everyone! You don’t have to leave a comment (though that is always welcomed!) or jump through any hoops. (Well, almost, depending on whether you have a Kindle or not.) Starting tomorrow (not today, Sunday, but tomorrow, Monday March 11) my Sleeping Dogs Lie ebook will be available for free download for 5 days!
- Yes! The Sleeping Dogs Lie ebook is available for free download from Amazon from March 11 to 15, 2013.
- Available only for the Kindle
- Don’t have a Kindle? You can get a free Kindle app and read Sleeping Dogs Lie on your computer, tablet etc.
- Sequels In Dogs We Trust & The Dog Prince are available for $2.99 each as ebooks.
- Paperbacks of all titles are still $15 each.
- If you are an Amazon Prime member, you’ll be able to BORROW Sleeping Dogs Lie for your Kindle for at least the next three months. (I’m evaluating that program with this book.)
- Can you tell your friends and family? You bet! Anyone who might enjoy it is welcome…but free is only for these five days!
What’s the book about?
On a rainy October night, Louisa McGuire waits in the car while her friend Bob makes a dash into the grocery store. Soon he comes out again—but with him is a woman in a sleek red suit. She leads him to her Mercedes and they drive away. Has Louisa been ditched, or has Bob been kidnapped? She enlists the help of her cousin Kay, owner of an antique store, and two intrepid canines, Jack and Emily Ann, to follow the scant clues to find Bob. Find him they do—but when they learn who he really is, they find out that the stakes are high. Will they avoid being the next victims of a cold-blooded murderer?
Go! Fetch! Read!
I’ve always loved the number 11, having been born at 11:11. So 2011 is MY year! (Besides which it is the year of the rabbit, which is my sign.) So I’m planning to give something away via my Queen of Fifty Cents blog the week of the 11th all year.
This month three readers will win the chance to read my new book, In Dogs We Trust, pre-publication! We’re working to get the book ready to go, hoping to have it out this Spring. So if you’d like to be one of the first to find out what Louisa and the dogs are up to in their second outing, leave a comment on this post. Winner will receive the manuscript as a pdf. Hope you’ll join the fun!